Wanna Get Swagged? The Fancentro Giveaway has Begun
It’s that time of the month where we want to swag you! We’re gonna be giving away Fancentro lingerie set plus some more swag to 15 WINNERS!
How to enter:
- Follow @Fancentrotribe on Twitter.
- Like the giveaway tweet.
- TAG 3 friends in the comments.
- RETWEET with #FCTribe #FCSwag
Contest begins April 22nd at 2PM EST. Contest ends at midnight April 24th EST. The lucky winners drawn at random!
Good luck on winning sexy FanCentro lingerie sets!
Full contest details:
1. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at 2 P.M. EST April 22, 2019 – and concludes at midnight EST on April 24, 2019 (“Contest Entry Period”).
2. PRIZE: 15 winners will receive FanCentro swag sets. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of your prize.
3. TO ENTER: Participants must, during the Contest Entry Period:
Follow @Fancentrotribe on Twitter.
Like the giveaway tweet.
TAG 3 friends in the comments.
RT with #FCTribe #FCSwag
Winners will be announced April 25th.
Additional rules for entry:
Winners MUST contact FanCentro within 24 hours of being announced and complete the prize form to claim their prize. If a winner does not contact us, their prize will be forfeited.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. By submitting an Entry in the Contest, you hereby warrant and represent that your entry conforms to the requirements set forth herein. Entries must be in English. Entries must meet the following requirements: Entry cannot be unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group or profane; Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical “samples”) without permission; and Entry cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen entries prior to posting them to the Website. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit. Submission of an Entry grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, license and right to publish, use, publicly perform the Entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant. ENTRIES ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: The contest winners will each receive one lingerie set. There will be 15 winners chosen after the close of the contest. Winners must contact FanCentro within 24 hours of winning and fill in the prize form to claim their prize. Winners must accept prize as specified by Sponsor and on dates designated by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited. Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, or substituted except by Sponsor who may, at its sole discretion, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participants agree (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding, (b) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, are released and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Contest or Contest-related activities and (c) except where legally prohibited, winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her scenic name, photograph, likeness, voice, image and statements and the Entry for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS: Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for not receiving entries, no matter what the reason even if known in advance, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with any aspect of the Contest, as solely determined by the Sponsor, or who attempt to participate with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. In case of dispute, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules.