Mass DMs 101! How to send a Mass DM on FanCentro in Five Easy Steps
The DM feature is already a favorite of influencers, and one of its best perks is the ability to send a MASS DM to a whole group of fans. We’re talking endless possibilities, so let’s get down to the details!
How Do I Send Content Using Mass DMs?
- Log in and head over to Chats section (envelope icon in the top right)
- Click the “pencil” icon.
- Select the group you want to message. There are six user groups currently:
– Active (fans who currently have an active subscription to your FanCentro profile)
– Today’s joins (your new FanCentro subscribers in the last 24 hours)
– Attempted Joins (users who tried to subscribe to your profile in the last 3 months, but did not complete their purchase. They are not part of your ‘Followers’ user group)
– Followers (fans who are following your FanCentro profile, and who are not part of your ‘Active’, ‘Attempted joins’, and ‘Expired’ user groups)
– Expired (subscribers who have cancelled their subscription or whose subscription expired in the last 3 months, and who are not part of your ‘Followers’ user group)
(Alternatively, you can search for subscribers you want to message and tick them one-by-one. Don’t worry – FC remembers those you have ticked so once you are ready to craft the message they won’t be lost!)
- When done, click “Next” button.
- Feel free to create your awesome mass DM, add media if you like, and send it out!