Earn More with Clips on FanCentro!
Clips on FanCentro will allow all your fans, whether they’re subscribed to you or not, the opportunity to purchase video clips right from your page!
Tell Me About Clips on FanCentro!
The all-new Clips on FanCentro allows all your fans the opportunity to purchase video clips right from your page. This is an amazing opportunity to tap into the portion of your fanbase that might not be ready for a subscription.
Tag your content to make it searchable by keyword in the Directory! This helps you discover new fans who are searching for content like yours!
The feature is now live for influencers and fans, so take some time and get uploading content to Clips on FanCentro right away!
Here are some of the benefits of using Clips on FanCentro!
- There’s no need to sell clips from a separate platform! Your Clips tab appears right on your page, so it’s simple to manage and easy for fans to find.
- Tag your clips to help more people discover your content.
- Uploading videos is simple, and can be done right from your phone or computer.
- You can set your own price for each clip.
- Start Clips on FanCentro by uploading existing content.
- Upload new content at any time.
- No subscriptions are required! If a fan loves the look of your content, they can purchase videos from you.
- Fans can search the directory using an influencers name or keywords! (That helps you get new traffic!)
- Fans have the option to fill their shopping cart with a variety of clips, or buy single clips with a one click purchase option.
Clips on FanCentro is one more way to earn extra revenue right on your FanCentro page, so start uploading today!
How Do I Upload Clips?
Here’s a handy step-by-step guide to help you get started!
- Login to your FanCentro account and go to the Clips section.
- Press the Add Clip button and choose the video you’d like to upload from your device.
(Your video will show as “Processing”. This might take a little while, so be patient!)
3. Once the video has finished processing, add the Title*, Price*, Grade* and Year of Production* for the clip. You can also describe the clip in detail by using the Description section.
4. Choose a SFW (Safe For Work) cover for your clip. You can find more information about SFW covers here.
5. Edit the regular cover, thumbnails and/or preview image if needed. Learn more about clip thumbnails and previews here.
6. Add tags (separated by comma).
5. Press the Publish button! Your clip will show as “Pending Approval” until our team can approve your clip (usually within 48 hours)
6. Once your clip is approved, it will automatically be published!
7. When your clip is live, promote it to your fans!
That’s it! Clips on FanCentro will help you make the most of all your content and bring new traffic your way. If you have any questions about Clips on FanCentro – let us know! The live chat is available in your model admin, lower right corner!
Must-Have Links for Maximizing Clips on FanCentro
Pricing Content: Why lower might not always be better